Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Joshua's 6 month Photo Shoot

I took Joshua to Berry College today for a photo shoot. I'm just now getting around to taking his 6 month pictures and he's almost 7 months old. :) We went to Swan Lake and it was such a beautiful day!! He isn't smiling in one.single.picture, but I think they are still good!
**Tooth #5 just popped through yesterday and he's cutting 5 more!
I wouldn't want to smile either...



He wanted to eat the leaves.

While I was taking pictures of him in front of Swan Lake, a beautiful swan came and sat down right behind him, perfectly in frame of the pictures I was taking!! How lucky is that?!?! We take pictures out there a lot and this has never happened.


He looks so big in these pictures! Why do they have to grow up? :(

1 comments:

Decal Monograms said...

He is beatuiful!
I like to think that in everyday life God thinks about us and gives us gifts. Just something to enjoy in that moment. Like a bird singing or a butterfly landing nearby OR a swan sitting by your beautiful baby boy while you get pictures...what a blessing.